Dear Car Guy,
I was having a conversation the other day with some “Non-Car Guys” (NCGs) and a thought crossed my mind… that of course made me laugh out loud… because YES, I find myself hilarious.
I thought, “There are things Car Guys say that would be totally inappropriate for anyone else.”
Any Car Guy knows what I’m talking about. You probably come across a new one every time you talk to a NCG, but here are my top 8 things that could be misunderstood by the rest of the world, when a Car Guy says them:
1. When a Car Guy says he “needs meth”… it means something really different from the Breaking Bad kind.
2. When a Car Guy says, “I put my girl on a diet…” or “I’m cutting her weight down”… he’s not talking about his wife or girlfriend.
3. When a Car Guy says, “I need bigger rubbers…” He’s not ALWAYS referring to his manhood.
4. When a Car Guy says, “I like the weight of my knob…” Again, he is (most likely) not referring to his manhood.
5. When a Car Guy says, “I’m rich…” He’s definitely not talking about his bank account—because we all know he’s spent his money on car parts.
6. When a Car Guy says, “I gutted my cats…” It is safe to assume that he’s not a maniac or animal abuser… but just in case: downpipe.
7. When a Car Guy says, “I’ve been running lean…” He is most likely, not referring to his workout regimen.
8. The trickiest one of all… when a Car Guy says, “He’s putting a straight pipe in her…” it is likely he could be referring to BOTH his car and his lady.
Until next time Car Guy, stay safe, stay fast, stay happy…