For the Mazdaspeed 3, Mazdaspeed 6 & CX7
After years of popular requests, we have something that we are very excited to announce! The CorkSport Injector Puller is here, and ready to assist you with your DIY, or shop needs.
With great power, comes great responsibility! And owning a Mazdaspeed may have made you aware by now of how troublesome removing a GDI injector can be. We designed this to assist you.
YOU CAN NOW SAY GOODBYE TO:
- Twisting a seized injector until it breaks loose
- Rigging up some method to pull or pry out the injector
- Beat up hands
- Beat up injectors
- Hours of lost time
Now, I know what you are thinking: we may be late to the party. We are aware that we are not the first ones to make such a tool, however, we wanted to ensure that we made one of the highest quality that can be used time and time again. We love that you guys buy our seals, and we wanted to help ease the installation as much as possible.
With its stainless construction, Nator can truly make use of this when it gets passed around, because it won’t deteriorate with use.
As the OE seals fail, carbon starts to built up around the injector and seal and really locks that sucker in there over time. Sometimes an injector has to be sacrificed as seen above. But, It’s amazing how much easier the proper tool can make the job.
Although it may resemble a shake weight a bit, its just your normal slide hammer style tool with a custom head designed to perfeclty fit the DISI Injector.
HOW TO USE:
- Take off O-Rings that will be on the tip of the Injector where it goes into the Fuel Rail. Be sure to store those in a safe place.
- Slide the head of the tool into position as shown.
- You will then put tension on the tool pulling backwards.
- Use your other hand to slide the hammer backwards until it hits the lock nut on the back. Repeat until the stubborn injector finally breaks free.
– The CorkSport Team
Be sure to check out our full product video on YouTube and remember to subscribe!