We are in the midst of launching a rather plainly named customer loyalty program. It’s called Rewards Points. Why? Because that’s what they are and we like to keep things straight forward here.
To keep things as simple and straight-forward as possible, each point is worth $1. It’s simple to understand what you earn, and simple to understand how they will affect your future purchase(s).
I’d like to take you through an example, take our popular CARB certified intake for 2010 & 2011 Mazdaspeed3.
You’ll notice in the picture above that the item costs 239 points ($239) and you earn 12 (5%) points when we complete processing of your order. These points will be stored under your username at corksport.com. Log into our site, click “My Account” then “My Points” to check your rewards points balance.
You can pay for all or part of your order in points.
There are a few things to keep in mind (subject to change):
• Rewards points are earned on orders placed on corksport.com. Phone orders do not earn rewards points.
• Rewards points accumulate at about 5% of your parts purchases. Shipping does not count.
• Rewards points require registration at corksport.com
• Rewards points will be added to your account approximately 2-3 weeks AFTER your order has shipped. This isn’t ideal for everyone, we know, but it is necessary to help prevent fraud.
As a gesture of our appreciation for our customers who purchased from us before we launched this program, we will give you 10 points for free. Just ask.*
* For previous customers only. Must be registered on at www.corksport.com. Send us a email, call us, or put it in the notes of your next order. Limited to once per customer.
We’re still working out a few kinks on our side of the program, so some of you might not receive your points right away. If your order has been shipped since last Friday (2/25) and you still don’t have your points, we are monitoring it and we’ll make sure you get them. We hope you like this program. Send us your feedback!