The Mazdaspeed 6 Big Brake Caliper Kit
Mazdaspeed 6 owners have been asking and CorkSport is delivering. CorkSport is proud to announce the Big Brake Caliper Kit for the Mazdaspeed 6. We have been able to shave off almost 8 lbs from the OEM braking system. At just over 7 lbs these calipers are crafted from extremely lightweight billet aluminum using an opposed piston design that is fixed to provide greatly improved pad wear, and caliper rigidity over the factory system.
They are available in 3 anodized colors, this brake system includes everything you need to easily upgrade your stock braking system and includes: High strength steel brackets, calipers, stainless steel braided front brake lines, brake pads and all necessary hardware. Just install and go, no searching for extra parts or ordering additional items.
- Superior Construction: Crafted from billet aluminum and made to last with durable components
- Longevity: With dual O-rings far away from the brake pads these calipers are able to handle much more abuse than typical dust boot equipped calipers.
- Lightweight: At just over 7lbs a side, this kit saves almost 8lbs of unsprung weight per corner!
- Versatile: Designed around a popular brake pad style (Hawk #HB700), you can use almost any brake pad compound available on the market.
- Available in Three Colors: Choose from Black, Red or Blue in a durable anodized finish
- Ease of Use: With simple hand tools you can change brake pads in minutes and with full rebuild-ability you can be back to factory fresh brakes in no time.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support.