CorkSport Big Brake calipers provide the ultimate in stopping power for your Mazda.
Crafted from extremely lightweight billet aluminum, the CorkSport calipers use an opposed piston design that is fixed to provide greatly improved pad wear, and caliper rigidity over the OEM design.
At just over 7lbs, the aluminum CorkSport Big Brake Kit shaves almost 8lbs of unsprung weight off each corner of your Mazda, all while adding more stopping power and a much better pedal feel.
Available in 3 anodized colors, this brake system includes everything you need to easily upgrade your stock braking system and includes: High strength steel brackets, calipers, stainless steel braided front brake lines, brake pads and all necessary hardware. Just install and go, no searching for extra parts or ordering additional items.
With aluminum pistons, dual high temperature O-rings instead of fragile dustboots, the CorkSport Big Brake Calipers are perfect for daily driving, spirited runs in the mountains or track day fun.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- Superior Construction: Crafted from billet aluminum and made to last with durable components
- Longevity: With dual O-rings far away from the brake pads these calipers are able to handle much more abuse than typical dust boot equipped calipers.
- Lightweight: At just over 7lbs a side, this kit saves almost 8lbs of unsprung weight per corner!
- Versatile: Designed around a popular brake pad style (Hawk #HB700), you can use almost any brake pad compound available on the market.
- Available in Three Colors: Choose from Black, Red or Blue in a durable anodized finish
- Ease of Use: With simple hand tools you can change brake pads in minutes and with full rebuildability you can be back to factory fresh brakes in no time.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 Year warranty on the brake calipers, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support.
Note: Track use and/or extreme heat can fade the anodization resulting in a silver/gold finish. This does not affect performance of the brake kit.
**Worried about fitment with your custom wheels?? Print out this helpful template**
**New or resurfaced rotors are strongly recommended with the installation of this product**
**Fitment with stock Mazdaspeed 6 wheels will require a 3mm or thicker spacer.**
**Fitment on a Mazda 6 will require purchase of Mazdaspeed 6 rotors separately.**
Watch a Full Install Video and How to Bleed Your Brakes Below
How To Install Your CorkSport Mazdaspeed6 Caliper Upgrade Kit
It will take you three hours to install the CorkSport Caliper Upgrade Kit with our easy-to-use instructions.
3 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.
Fitment with stock Mazdaspeed 6 wheels requires a 3mm or thicker spacer.