The Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 3 are already some of the best handling sedans and hatchbacks on the market, but what if you could make it just that much better? Well, with the release of CorkSports Adjustable Rear Toe Arms you can now fine tune the handling for increased corner performance and reduced tire wear.
Whether you need fine tuning for track days, or just want to balance your everyday ride, adjustable toe arms help you dial in the handling of your car. With an easy install and simple adjustment the Rear Adjustable Toe arms are perfect for you and your Mazda 3 or Mazdaspeed 3. Balance uneven tire wear, improve cornering performance and ultimately increase handling. Designed for precise toe tuning, the CorkSport Rear Adjustable Toe Arms offer +/- 5 degrees of adjustability allowing drivers the ability to align their suspension to match their enthusiastic driving style on and off the track.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- Superior Design: Spherical bearings replace the soft rubber bushings used in OEM and other aftermarket toe arms. This will truly attach the toe arm to the suspension of the vehicle for more control and added road feel
- Made from reinforced high strength extruded steel tubing: Stronger, less brittle and more durable than aluminum
- Fine Tuned Adjustability: +/- 5 degrees of toe adjustment for fine tuning of your suspension
- Easy Adjustment: Can be easily adjusted with a wrench while still installed in the vehicle
- Sold as a Set: We know you need two so we simplified the math for you by selling them as a set
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
The CorkSport Adjustable Rear Toe Arms are available at our online catalog for only $149.99 and are in stock today. For more information please visit our product listing at: https://www.corksport.com/corksport-adjustable-rear-toe-arms.html