Here are some famous quotes that we’re sure you can relate to when it comes to your car.
1. When you first begun your journey of building your car, and you find CorkSport’s website:
“You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.” [by finally hitting a 10 second 1/4 mile!] -Darth Vader (Star Wars)
2. As your build grows and you realize that it is your duty to destroy all Hondas in street races!
“With great power, comes great responsibility.” -Uncle Ben (Spiderman)
3. When you invite your non-car savvy friends for a ride and they ask, What’s the power level?
“It’s over 9000!” -Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
4. That day when you run into the inevitable, a popped boost tune, a passenger side motor mount failure, or you bottom out on a curb.
“Houston, we have a problem.” Jack Swigert (Apollo 13)
5. After you visit the drag strip for the first time and get owned by the locals.
“I’ll be back.” the Terminator (Terminator)
6. During the many hours of washing, cleaning, buffing and waxing your car.
“Wax on, wax off.” Mr Miyagi (Karate Kid)
7. When a spot in traffic opens up enough for you to finally hit boost.
“I feel the need, for speed!” Maverick (Top Gun)
8. When you pull out the dental floss and remove the rear emblems.
“Badges, we don’t need no stinkin badges!” (Blazing Saddles)
9. After you destroy another car in a race.
“Do you know who I am?…I don’t know how to put this, but, I’m kind of a big deal…People know me.” Ron Burgundy (The Legend of Ron Burgundy)
10. And finally, when you press that “place order” button and you are just waiting for it to say “order complete”.
“Show me the money!” Rod Tidwell (Jerry Maguire)
Share your favorite movie quote that applies to your car with us on Facebook.com/CorkSport