VersaTuner is a full-featured engine tuning software toolset.
This is the all-in-one tool for recording, analyzing, modifying and monitoring your engine’s performance.
VersaTuner is a Windows application that allows reflashing/remapping of the engine ECUs to provide data logging, tune editing, and diagnostics troubleshooting.
No matter what your goals are - increased horsepower, better fuel economy or engine performance analysis, VersaTuner offers a rich set of unique and powerful features with an attractive and easy to use graphical interface. It leverages the power and connectivity of your PC/laptop to provide a tightly integrated, colorful and exciting tuning experience that has been designed for the modern world of social networking and internet technologies.
VersaTuner Bundle includes one VIN Locked VersaTuner License and one VersaLink USB Vehicle Interface.
What's in the box?
VersaTuner Professional Quick Start Guide
- Via Email, you will be provided with a personal download link for your required version of VersaTuner. This version is locked to your VIN
- VersaLink USB Hardware Interface
- VersaLink Drivers & Activation Utility CD
- 2006-2007 Mazdaspeed6, Mazda 6 MPS or Mazdaspeed Atenza (all regions)
- 2007-2013 (1st and 2nd generation) Mazdaspeed3
- Mazda 3 MPS or Mazdaspeed Axela (all regions)
- 2007-2013 (1st and 2nd generation) Mazda CX-7
- Turbocharged gasoline engine editions only
- 2003-2011 (1st and 2nd generation) Mazda RX-8 (all regions)
- 2016- (4th generation, ND) Mazda MX-5 Miata (2.0l SkyActiv-G engine only)
Hardware & Software Requirements
- A Windows™ PC, laptop or tablet with a USB 2.0 port running Microsoft® Windows™ 7/8/8.1/10 32 or 64 bit
- VersaLink USB Vehicle Interface or any other J2534 Pass-Thru device with version 04.04 DLL (DLL and driver are provided by the device manufacturer) for flashing
- OBDLink LX, OBDLink MX or a generic ELM327 Bluetooth OBD-II adapter for wireless data logging (optional)
Validated adapters are:
- VersaLink USB Vehicle Interface (recommended)
- Tactrix Open Port 2.0
- Drew Tech Mongoose ISO/CAN, (Ford) VPW/CAN
Other adapters that are compliant with the standard, should work but have not been tested.
IMPORTANT: Chinese Mini-VCI/MVCI J2534 interfaces (cables) are known to brick the ECU when flashing. Do NOT use them with VersaTuner!
Installation Information on Versatune
It will take you 30 minutes to install the Versatuner
30 Min Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.