Get maximum turbo performance and dramatically increase torque with the Mazdaspeed 6 Power Series Downpipe.
The CorkSport downpipe has been expertly designed to replace the restrictive element in the Mazdaspeed 6 stock downpipe. Mandrel bent piping is used to create smooth exhaust flow for dramatic increases in power. During initial testing, the CorkSport Mazdaspeed 6 Downpipe showed power gains of 26 horsepower and 32 ft. lbs. of torque at the wheels.
For lasting corrosion resistance and reduced heat transfer to the engine bay, the CorkSport MS6 downpipe uses polished 3" 304 stainless steel and features TIG welds that offer superior arc and weld puddle control for a cleaner appearance and precise weld bead control.The CorkSport Advantage:
Catted Downpipe Option*
- Minimal exhaust flow restriction: Gains in power up to 26 WHP when installed on otherwise stock Mazdaspeed 6
- Polished 3" 304 stainless steel piping for corrosion resistance and reduced heat transfer
- Unique Divorced Waste-gate Design: Reduces exhaust flow disturbances related to waste-gate operation and boost spikes
- Mandrel bent for a smooth exhaust flow and solid power increases
- TIG welds for a stronger more seamless connection
- Genuine CorkSport Look: Stylish etched stainless steel CorkSport logo plate
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
- Add the catted option with racepipe: Includes a high-flow metallic flexible catalytic converter and CorkSport Power Series Racepipe.
*Catted Downpipe Option is not available to California residents
Install time 4/5 Difficulty 2 year warranty No CEL
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.