Our 2010-2013 Mazdaspeed 3 Power Series 3.5? Intake System is exactly what you have been searching for. Get ahead of other Mazdaspeeds on the road with an exceptional increase in horsepower and acceleration by way of more air flow. Additional benefits include:
- Immediate power gains
- Long-lasting air filter vs. OEM filters
- Boost in your engine??s sound performance
Are you ready to take your baby to the next level?
The CorkSport AdvantageTrue 3.5" MAF:
The Power Series 3.5" system is a true 3.5" inner diameter for maximum flow to get the most out of you performance mods. Performance filter:
A high performance dry-flow filter with 4" opening to let your engine breathe without worry.
The turbo inlet pipe is constructed of CNC mandrel bent aluminum pipe polished to a mirror finish.
** 2007-09 Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 must make ECU or battery modifications for fitment. ** Does not fit with CorkSport cold air box. ** This system is not CARB approved.
- Material: The mass air-flow sensor (MAF) is manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. It is anodized for durability and great looks.
- OEM mounts and ports: Mounts to the OEM TIP location. Includes the OEM ports for the PCV, Boost Vent and BPV.
- Requirement: An aftermarket battery box is required due to space constraints.
- Made in the USA: Manufactured and assembled right here in Vancouver, Washington.
- CorkSport service and support: Includes a 2-year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all necessary components, and knowledgeable telephone support at 360-260-2675.
How To Install A CorkSport Power Series 3.5? Intake System
You will need between 60 and 90 minutes to install the 3.5? intake system for 2010-2013 Mazdaspeed3. Follow our detailed installation instructions, designed just for you.
** MAF recalibration with COBB Tuning Accessport is required for product installation.**
** MAF Calibration Instructions
** MAF Calibration Table
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.