Give your car the performance appearance and edge you have been looking for with the CorkSport Lowering Springs for the Mazda 6.
By reducing ride height approximately 1.75" in the front and 1.75" in the rear, adding the CorkSport Lowering Springs to your Mazda 6 will result in a quicker turning response, crisper road feel, a more aggressive appearance, and a firmer spring rate, all while maintaining excellent ride quality. The CorkSport Advantage:
- Lower your car by approx. 1.75" front and 1.75" rear for improved handling and less wheel gap (lowest safe springs on the market)
- An average increase of 7% in the spring rate while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance
- OEM finish to ensure lasting durability and rust protection
- Backed by CorkSport limited two-year warranty
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
Six Months No Interest Financing on Purchases over $199!
Corksport understands that you may be ready to outfit your entire car with CorkSport Mazda Performance products, but want to use an alternative method of payment. Not to worry, we have a solution for you.
for all the details of our Financing Options.