Give your Mazda6 the performance appearance and edge you have been looking for with the CorkSport Lowering Springs for the 2013+ Mazda 6.
By reducing ride height approximately 1.75" in the front and 1.75" in the rear, adding the CorkSport Lowering Springs to your Mazda 6 will result in a quicker turning response, crisper road feel, a more aggressive appearance, and a firmer spring rate, all while maintaining excellent ride quality. The CorkSport Advantage:
- Lower your car by approx. 1.75" front and 1.75" rear for improved handling and less wheel gap (lowest safe springs on the market)
- An average increase of 7% in the spring rate while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance
- OEM finish to ensure lasting durability and rust protection
- Backed by CorkSport limited two-year warranty
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.