Cool down your Speed3 boost air temperatures without compromise with the new CorkSport Front Mount Intercooler Kit with the small or large intercooler. #ZoomZoom!
Hover to lift the hood
Featuring all new piping for better fitment and performance, the CorkSport Front Mount Intercooler Kit comes standard with the high flow small core or the optional big core with crash bar. Whether you are sporting a few bolt-ons or a ground breaking big turbo build, this FMIC Kit has the performance to support your goals. Warning: Crash bar will NOT work on non-USA DOT compliant cars.
Check out the video and installation instructions below. Share your performance review with the CorkSport community once installed!
The CorkSport Advantage
High Flow/High Efficiency Intercoolers
- Small Core: This core may be small, but its mighty. Featuring 10mm runners that provide ample thermal efficiency while only inducing a 0.6psi pressure drop at 15psi on the OEM turbocharger. Measuring in at 23.5" Long x 6" Tall x 3.5" Thick
- Big Core: Only available with the CorkSport crashbar, the big core is big and even more mighty. Featuring 10mm runners, the CorkSport big core has been proven on a 684whp car (credit to Sean Strout). Measuring in at 23.5" Long x 11" Tall x 3" Thick.
Performance Piping Design
- The CorkSport FMIC Kit features a new variable diameter piping that reduces boost lag and improves throttle response.
- Hot Side Pipe: The hot side pipe utilizes 2.25" diameter piping to get the hot boosted air to the intercooler fast to reduce boost lag.
- Cold Side Pipe: The cold side pipe utilizes 2.5" diameter pipe in the first half and 3" diameter pipe in the last half to increase the volume of cold charge air directly in front of the throttle body. This reduces boost lag and improves throttle response.
Engine Mounted Piping
All the piping's mounting locations are located on the engine, allowing the piping to move with the engine reducing the chance for wear and tear.
Reinforced Silicone Couplers
9-layer (4-layers braided & 5-layers silicone) available in red, black, or blue.
Reinforced Silicone Coolant Hose
The cold piping routing interferes with the OEM coolant hose so we provide you with a new coolant hose that fits and functions great! Only available in black.
Direct Fit Crashbar
Included with the big core kit, the crashbar utilizes the OEM mounting locations on the chassis and the radiator core support while still providing the OEM tow point hook-up location.
Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
Stainless steel T-bolt clamps with nylock nuts. Available in black zinc or polished.
CNC bent aluminum piping with bead rolled ends for a great fit and less chance to pop a coupler.
Manufactured from mild steel, the brackets are laser cut and bent then powder coated black for long lasting durability.
All the piping is polished so it's ready to install right out of the box.
Compatible with:2010-2013 Mazdaspeed 3 equipped with a CorkSport Intake.
Designed & Developed in America: CorkSport Mazda Performance is resides in Vancouver, Washington and is located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Quality Hardware: Manufactured from mild steel, the brackets are laser cut and bent then powder coated black for long lasting durability.
CorkSport Service & Support: 2 year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all necessary components, and knowledgeable telephone support at (360) 260-2675.
How To Install Your CorkSport Front Mount Intercooler
It will take you 4-6 hours to install the CorkSport Front Mount Intercooler with our easy-to-use instructions.
4-6 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.