Maximize your stock fuel system while protecting your engine with the CorkSport MZR DISI Max Flow Fuel Pump Internals.
With well over 2 years of research and development, you can count on CorkSport to bring innovation to the high pressure fuel pump on your Mazdaspeed.
With hardening surface treatments, high strength coatings and a machined tolerance that is the best on the market, our pump internals are ready to give you the most performance available for your dollar.
These pumps are precision machined, then treated, then coated and then machined again for a perfect fit and an ultra-high efficiency. That difference in the real world is going to be higher horsepower capability, safer air/fuel ratios and the ability to go that much further in the quest for power without worrying about fuel supply.
We know modifying additional components to install a new performance part can be a real PITA; we worked hard to design a performance intake manifold that does not require extensive modification to use. The CS IM installs nearly identical to an OE IM plus difficult to access hardware locations on the flange have been clearanced for improved installation.
The following components are in OE location and install like OE:
- Fully Machined Installation Tools Designed to help provide the most trouble free install on the market (the keeper tool even turns into a bottle opener for your keychain).
- High Rate Spring A higher rate spring is included in our kit for increased reliability and efficiency.
- Designed Specifically for Mazdas The ONLY pump internals on the market designed by a Mazda performance company for the Mazda MZR engine, including Mazdaspeed 3, Mazdaspeed 6 and Turbo CX7.
- Precision tolerances and improved efficiency 50% larger than the OEM pump internals for increased fuel volume flow.
- Required Hardware Anodized Aluminum Installation Sleeve and Retaining Hardware included.
- Tough Aluminum Case For storing your factory internals or anything else that is legal.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware and knowledgeable telephone support.
Check out the CorkSport Max Flow Fuel Pump OTS Maps Here: 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed 3: CorkSport 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed 3 Maps
2010-2013 Mazdaspeed 3: CorkSport 2010-2013 Mazdaspeed 3 Maps
2006-2007 Mazdaspeed 6: CorkSport 2006-2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Maps
How To Install Your CorkSport MZR DISI Max Flow Fuel Pump Internals
It will take you one hour to install the CorkSport Fuel Pump Internals with our easy-to-use instructions.
2 Hour Install Time
Six Months No Interest Financing on Purchases over $199!
Corksport understands that you may be ready to outfit your entire car with CorkSport Mazda Performance products, but want to use an alternative method of payment. Not to worry, we have a solution for you. Click here
for all the details of our Financing Options.