Give your car the performance appearance and edge you have been looking for with the CorkSport Lowering Springs.
By reducing ride height approximately 1.2" in the front and 1.0" in the rear adding the CorkSport Lowering Springs to your Mazdaspeed 3 will result in a quicker turning response crisper road feel a more aggressive appearance and a firmer spring rate while maintaining excellent ride quality.
- Lower your car by approx. 1.2" front and 1.0" rear for improved handling and less wheel gap
- Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance
- Conical Design: Trims in on top to allow for a full range of adjustment with our CorkSport Camber Plates
- OEM finish to ensure lasting durability and rust protection
- Front springs are 20% stiffer and Rear springs are 45% stiffer
- Backed by CorkSport limited two-year warranty
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions all of the needed installation hardware and knowledgeable telephone installation support
How To Install Your Mazdaspeed 3 Lowering Spring Set
It will take you one hour to install the CorkSport Lowering Springs with our easy-to-use instructions.
3 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.