Get maximum turbo performance and dramatically increase torque with the Mazdaspeed 3 Power Series Downpipe. The CorkSport Mazdaspeed downpipe was expertly designed to replace the restrictive element in the Mazdaspeed 3 stock downpipe
The CorkSport AdvantageFitment Choices:
Pick the 65mm flange for stock fitment (it will also work with all aftermarket exhausts), or 80mm flange for the CorkSport Cat Back exhaust and true 3" piping. Either way, mandrel bent piping is used to create smooth exhaust flow for dramatic increases in power. Improved Power:
With just an intake installed you can gain up to 50 HP more by adding the long catted downpipe, or short downpipe and racepipe. CorkSport Short Downpipe:
Replaces just the downpipe section but not the racepipe for a cost effective solution that works with the stock racepipe, or aftermarket. For lasting corrosion resistance and reduced heat transfer to the engine bay, the CorkSport MS3 downpipe uses polished 3? 304 stainless steel and features TIG welds that offer superior arc and weld puddle control for a cleaner appearance and precise weld bead controlThe CorkSport Long Catted Downpipe:
Replaces both the stock Downpipe and Racepipe sections. With two O2 bungs and an included high-flow metallic flexible catalytic converter the CorkSport Long Catted Downpipe can be run withouth risk of an unwanted check engine light, or overspool on the turbo due to lack of backpressure.
The CorkSport Advantage
- Remove exhaust flow restriction: by replacing the single most restrictive element of the exhaust, the downpipe
- Polished 3" 304 stainless steel piping: for corrosion resistance and reduced heat transfer
- Unique Divorced Waste-gate Design: Reduces exhaust flow disturbances related to waste-gate operation and boost spikes
- Mandrel bent: for a smooth exhaust flow and solid power increases
- TIG welds: for a stronger more seamless connection
- Genuine CorkSport Look: Stylish etched stainless steel CorkSport logo plate
- Gains in power up to 21 WHP: when installed on otherwise stock Mazdaspeed
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
How To Install:
Install time 4/5 Difficulty 2 year warranty No CEL for Catted OptionWARNINGS:
*Installation of the CorkSport Downpipe with High-Flow Cat replaces the downpipe and racepipe.
*Installation of the downpipe without the high-flow catalyst option will activate CEL on 2010+ models and is not legal for street use.
*Catted Downpipe Option is not legal for California residents and some other locations.
*Installation of a downpipe requires a High Pressure Fuel Pump
upgrade to maintain your engines safety.
Six Months No Interest Financing on Purchases over $199!
Corksport understands that you may be ready to outfit your entire car with CorkSport Mazda Performance products, but want to use an alternative method of payment. Not to worry, we have a solution for you.
for all the details of our Financing Options.