Get adjustability to dial in performance and handling with the CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazda 3 Front Camber Kit.
CorkSport’s custom designed front camber plates provide up to -3 degrees of camber and are CNC machined from anodized aluminum with built in studs for easy strut installation. The CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3 Camber Plates have been designed with solid pillow-ball bearings and housing that reduce unwanted upper strut mount deflection and are ideal for racing and high performance driving.The CorkSport Advantage:
- Adjustability: Provides up to -3 degrees of negative camber with aftermarket coil-overs.
- Can be used with aftermarket lowering springs and OEM springs: Full range of adjustment with the CorkSport Lowering Springs and reduced upper strut mount deflection with other aftermarket springs (negative camber is limited to 1.5 degrees due to spring interference)
- Easy access for rapid track adjustments: Proper cutting of the strut tower allows for easy access camber tuning to dial in performance handling on and off the track
- Can be installed without any permanent modification: For the daily driver that does not require easy access to the camber adjustment bolts*
- Built in M10 studs make strut installation easier and less taxing on repeated removals and reinstallations. The larger and longer studs are designed to reduce camber variation from removal and reinstallation and better accommodate an aftermarket strut tower bar
- Solid pillow ball bearings and housing: Reduce unwanted upper strut mount deflection and improve handling during racing and high performance driving using M12x1.25 pillow nuts made to fit geniune strut
- Sold as a Pair: We know you need two so we simplified the math for you by selling them as a Pair.
- Customer Collaboration:This CorkSport part went through an extensive customer collaboration process that helped to shape the product features to meet the needs of the Mazdaspeed enthusiast community. Full details of the customer collaboration effort can be viewed on our knowledgebase
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year limited warrantly, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support
*Without strut tower modification, camber adjustment will require removal and re-installation of the strut assembly Installation of the CorkSport Camber plates will raise the front of your Mazda 3 approximately 5mm. Use of an air impact may be required for installation. Before air impact use, set the air pressure to 45psi.
Install time 3/5 Difficulty 2 year warranty No CEL
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.