Specifically designed and tested for the Mazda MZR DISI 2.3L turbo engine,
the CorkSport DISI Silicone Bypass Valve Hose is made from four-ply reinforced high quality silicone for a strong flexible connection that will allow for ideal flow from the bypass valve to the turbo inlet pipe.
The CorkSport Advantage:
NOTE: **We do not recommend installation with the COBB turbo inlet pipe*
- Custom formed for perfect fitment: Molded in the shape of the OEM hose, the CorkSport Bypass Valve Hose is designed to be a clamp-in replacement for the stock non-reinforced rubber hose
- Five Layer Silicone Part: Contains four layers of reinforcement for a strong yet flexible connection that will not deteriorate over time and crack like the conventional stock rubber hose
- Available in three color options: Complete the look of your engine bay by matching the hose color to your CorkSport SRI silicone connectors and boost tubes
- Replacement Clamps: Includes 2 durable replacement T-Bolt style clamps.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support
How To Install Mazdaspeed DISI Silicone Bypass Valve
It will take you approx. 1 hour to install.
1 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.