Give your car the performance appearance and edge you have been looking for with the CorkSport Lowering Springs for the Mazda 3.
By reducing ride height approximately 1.75" in the front and 2.00" in the rear, adding the CorkSport Lowering Springs to your Mazda 3 will result in a quicker turning response, crisper road feel, a more aggressive appearance, and a firmer spring rate, all while maintaining excellent ride quality. Designed to fit
all 2014 Mazda 3 sedan and hatchback models. Direct OEM replacement and uses factory mounts for easy installation.
- Lower your car by approx. 1.75" front and 2.00" rear for improved handling and less wheel gap.
- An average increase of 7% in the spring rate while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance.
- OEM finish to ensure lasting durability and rust protection.
- Backed by CorkSport limited two-year warranty.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support.
How To Install Your CorkSport Mazda 3 Lowering Springst
It will take you three hours to install the CorkSport Mazda3 Lowering Springs t with our easy-to-use instructions.
2 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.