One of the easiest and most beneficial performance enhancements you can do for your vehicle,
the CorkSport Power Series Short Ram Intake replaces your factory airbox with an open intake system allowing more air into the intake chamber. Engineered with exacting tolerances, the CorkSport Mazda 3 Short Ram Intake includes our precision machined MAF housing made from billet aluminum, a durable dry flow air filter and custom reinforced silicone connector. The CorkSport 2010+ Mazda 3 Short Ram Intake has been designed for the 2.0L standard and now SkyActiv engines. In initial testing with the 2.0 Liter SkyActiv engine, the CorkSport Mazda 3 Short Ram Intake netted peak gains of +5 HP and +6 lb torque at the wheels.The CorkSport Advantage:
- Available for 2.0 Liter Standard and SkyActiv* Gasoline Engines: In addition to the standard 2.0L engine, CorkSport has developed a new power series intake that will perform with the all new SkyActiv engines
- Improve Gas Mileage and Power: In initial testing on the SkyActiv engine, the CorkSport SRI showed peak gains of +5 HP and +6 lb torque at the wheels.
- Avoid Unwanted Check-Engine Lights: The MAF housing is precision machined from billet aluminum to prevent air leaks and inaccurate readings.
- Durable Dry Flow Air Filter: Reusable and water resistant, this unique non-woven filter media does not require oil to filter and trap dirt and actually sheds dirt under engine vibration unlike cotton-gauze which holds contaminates until you clean the filter
- Custom Reinforced Silicone Connector: Constructed from multi-layer nylon braid to provide more strength and power and a smooth internal transition for less turbulence and optimal flow
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
*Can be used with the gasoline engine only. Does not work on diesel engines. With the CorkSport Intake installed on the SkyActiv engine, at higher RPM's you may hear a slight ticking from the opening and closing of the injectors. This is completely normal and is what helps increase torque and fuel economy.
Please make sure of the model of 2.0 engine you have in your Mazda 3. The 2.0 Standard and 2.0 Skyactiv intakes are not interchangable.
Note: This intake is not CARB approved for the state of California.
Install time 1/5 Difficulty 2 year warranty No CEL
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.