Get adjustability to dial in performance and handling with the CorkSport Mazda 3, Mazda 6 and the CX5 Front Camber Kit.
CorkSport’s custom designed front camber plates are CNC machined from anodized aluminum with built in studs for easy strut installation. The CorkSport Camber Plates have been designed with solid pillow-ball bearings and housing that reduce unwanted upper strut mount deflection and are ideal for racing and high performance driving.Perfect Fitment
Engineered and designed to fit the front of the 2014+ Mazda 3,2014+ Mazda 6 and the 2013+ Mazda CX5.
Check out the MotoIQ
post with their Mazda 3 being setup for autocross and utlilizing our camber plates to perfect the setup.
- Easy access for rapid track adjustments: Proper cutting of the strut tower allows for easy access camber tuning to dial in performance handling on and off the track.*
- Can be installed without any permanent modification: For the daily driver that does not require easy access to the camber adjustment bolts*
- Solid pillow ball bearings and housing: Reduce unwanted upper strut mount deflection and improve handling during racing and high performance driving using M12x1.25 pillow nuts made to fit genuine strut
- Sold as a Pair: We know you need two so we simplified the math for you by selling them as a Pair.
- Koni struts: you need a different bearing nut which are 1.75 thread pitch. Cusco part# 00B 450 D will work and is available online.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support
*Without strut tower modification, camber adjustment will require removal and re-installation of the strut assembly Installation of the CorkSport Camber plates will raise the front of your Mazda approximately 5mm. Use of an air impact may be required for installation. Before air impact use, set the air pressure to 45psi.
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.