They are fully functional but have some small cosmetic blemishes which keep us from offering them for use without painting. You will need to paint or vinyl wrapping these hood scoops after the small surface blemishes are repaired. If you want to install one without painting or vinyl wrapping check out the ready to use version.
Step up the look of your 2010-2013 Mazdaspeed 3, while increasing the cold airflow through your top mount intercooler (TMIC) with the latest version of CorkSport??s Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop. #ZoomZoom!
The sweet lines of the CorkSport Hood Scoop is sure to set your Speed3 apart from the crowd and turn heads. We engineered it for an exact fit, so it integrates nicely with your ride. We also went to the extreme to ensure our re-issue of the hood scoop surpassed our quality standards at no extra cost to you. We have to say, we really outdid ourselves on this one.
Check out the video and installation instructions below. Share your performance review with the CorkSport community once installed!
The CorkSport AdvantageMaterial:
Made from fiberglass and overlayed with real carbon fiber cloth. Sealed with UV-resistant, epoxy resin. Performance:
The CorkSport Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop has a 52% larger opening compared to the factory hood scoop, providing an extra dose of fresh cool air to the TMIC.
- Strength and quality: The CorkSport Mazdaspeed Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop is handcrafted using the finest materials.
- Larger scoop: More than 1 inch larger than the factory hood scoop.
- Improved airflow: Allow your engine to open up and breathe the cool, outside air.
- Upgraded Top Mount Intercooler: Designed to work well with the upgraded Mazdaspeed TMIC.
- CorkSport service and support: full color installation instructions, all necessary components, and knowledgeable telephone support at 360-260-2675.
- Note: We take pride in our work and products. Your CorkSport Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop is unique to you. Slight imperfections are normal, such as tiny bubbles or wavy weaves. They are not a reflection on the quality of the product or functionality.
How To Install Your Mazdaspeed 3 Hood Scoop
It will take you about 30 minutes to install the carbon fiber hood scoop with our easy-to-use instructions.
Install time 1/5 Difficulty No CEL
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.