Get optimal flow and minimal back pressure with the CorkSport Mazda 3 Power Series Dual Exit 60mm Exhaust for the 2010+ Mazda 3.
Featuring dual resonators and a slip fit compression connection to the aft end of the catalytic converter on the OEM exhaust system, the CorkSport exhaust system, when tested with the CorkSport Mazda 3 SRI exhibited up to 20ft lbs of torque in the midrange with a 10-12HP gain through the entire powerband.The CorkSport Advantage:
- Dual Tailpipe Design: Eliminates the large ~25 Lb factory tailpipe muffler and features dual non-resonated CorkSport badged dual wall 90mm exhaust tips.
- Dual Resonators: with a slip fit compression connection to the aft end of the catalytic converter on the factory exhaust and picks up all of the stock hanger locations.
- Peak HP & Torque: Stock 158/161, and the intake and exhaust built 171hp and 171ft lb. of torque.
- Optional 60mm Racepipe*: Available with or without high flow catalytic converter** that attaches between the factory header downpipe flange and the front compression fitting of the cat-back portion of the exhaust system.
- Stainless Steel T304 construction for corrosion resistance and clean stylish look.
- Mandrel bent, true 60mm piping for increased flow and more power from your engine
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware and knowledgeable telephone support
* The racepipe versions of the exhaust are bolt on with no cutting required otherwise installation of the cat back system requires cutting your factory exhaust system after the second catalyst.
**HIGH FLOW CATALYSTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN CALIFORNIA.
Install time 2/5 Difficulty 2 year warranty No CEL
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.