If you're installing the CorkSport oil pressure or oil temperature gauges then you will need this machined aluminum adapter. The 4 port design gives you flexibility with sensor direction for tight spaces. #ZoomZoom!
Learn how to adjust the Peak Recall Limit, Warning Setting Limit and Warning Alarm Settings on the new CorkSport High Performance Gauges with this video.
Check out the installation instructions below. Share your performance review with the CorkSport community once installed!
The CorkSport Advantage
4 ports for easy sensor connections.
4 aluminum 1/8 NPT port plugs included.
- Compatible with: MZR DISI Engine
- Precision construction: Anodized precision machined aluminum construction
- Compatibility: Works with any Mazda screw on style oil filter
- Designed & Developed in America: CorkSport Mazda Performance is resides in Vancouver, Washington and is located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- CorkSport Service & Support: 2 year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all necessary components, and knowledgeable telephone support at (360) 260-2675.
How To Install Your CorkSport Gauges
It will take you 2-4 hours to install the CorkSport Gauges with our easy-to-use instructions.
2-4 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.