Increase the performance of your Mazdaspeed 6 with CorkSport’s rear brake pads. We developed our proprietary, semi-metallic and ceramic formula to offer improved braking power and handling. Our brake pads outdo the rest with a smooth feel, low dust, and less brake fade than standard brake pads.
The CorkSport Advantage
- OEM fitment: Complete kit for left and right sides designed to work with the OEM calipers and rotors.
- Track-tested compound: Brake pads have performed well under emergency braking situations.
- Less brake fade: High-performance compound that won't degrade midway through you canyon carving.
- Low dust: Keep your wheels nice and clean while improving braking performance.
- All weather performance: Wet or dry and hot or cold, the CorkSport brake pads perform without compromise.
- Compatibility: Don’t overlook your front brake pads.
- Warranty: CorkSport brake pads are warrantied against all defects from workmanship and materials. Normal wear or damage that may be caused by lack of maintenance, improper installation or negligence does not apply.
- CorkSport service and support: Full color installation instructions, all necessary components, and knowledgeable telephone support at 360-260-2675.
How To Install Your Mazdaspeed 6 Rear Brake Pads
It will take you 1 hour to install the rear brake pads.
Install time 2/5 Difficulty
Six Months No Interest Financing on Purchases over $199!
Corksport understands that you may be ready to outfit your entire car with CorkSport Mazda Performance products, but want to use an alternative method of payment. Not to worry, we have a solution for you. Click here
for all the details of our Financing Options.