Fine tune your Mazdaspeed 6 to the appropriate camber setting needed to balance uneven tire wear and cornering performance with the CorkSport Rear Adjustable Camber Arms.
Designed for precise camber tuning the CorkSport Rear Adjustable Camber Arms offer +OEM to - 4.5 degrees of adjustability along with cross camber adjustment allowing drivers the ability to align their suspension to match their enthusiastic driving style on and off the track.The CorkSport Advantage:
- Superior Design: Spherical bearings replace the soft rubber bushings used in OEM and other aftermarket camber arms. This will truly attach the camber arm to the suspension of the vehicle for more control and added road feel
- Made from reinforced high strength extruded bent steel tubing: Stronger less brittle and more durable than aluminum
- Fine Tuned Adjustability: +OEM to - 4.5 degrees of camber adjustment and cross camber adjustability for fine tuning of your suspension
- Full Adjustment: Can be adjusted on-car with a wrench while still installed in the vehicle
- Sold as a Set: We know you need two so we simplified the math for you by selling them as a set
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year warranty full color installation instructions all of the needed installation hardware and knowledgeable telephone installation support
1 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.
2006-2007 Mazdaspeed 6
2005-2007 MPS 6
2005-2007 Mazdaspeed Atenza