Get maximum turbo performance and dramatically increase torque
with the Mazdaspeed 3 Power Series Downpipe. The CorkSport downpipe has been expertly designed to replace the restrictive element in the Mazdaspeed 3 stock downpipe. Mandrel bent piping is used to create smooth exhaust flow for dramatic increases in power. For lasting corrosion resistance and reduced heat transfer to the engine bay, the CorkSport MS3 downpipe uses polished 3? 304 stainless steel and features TIG welds that offer superior arc and weld puddle control for a cleaner appearance and precise weld bead control.
Our all new catted-downpipe option includes two O2 bungs and includes a high-flow metallic flexible catalytic converter and the CorkSport Power Series Racepipe for additional horsepower and torque without running the risk of an unwanted check engine light.
The Catted downpipe option is configured with a factory style donut exhaust available in two diameters. A 65mm fitment to the stock exhaust or 80mm fitment to accommodate your CorkSport or other aftermarket cat-back exhaust.The CorkSport Advantage:
Catted Downpipe Option*:
- Minimal exhaust flow restriction
- Polished 3” 304 stainless steel piping for corrosion resistance and reduced heat transfer
- Unique Divorced Waste-gate Design: Reduces exhaust flow disturbances related to waste-gate operation and boost spikes
- Mandrel bent for a smooth exhaust flow and solid power increases
- TIG welds for a stronger more seamless connection
- Genuine CorkSport Look: Stylish etched stainless steel CorkSport logo plate
- Gains in power up to 21 WHP when installed on otherwise stock Mazdaspeed
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
- High Flow Cat: Includes a high-flow metallic flexible catalytic converter and CorkSport Power Series Racepipe. Get added horsepower and torque without running the risk of an unwanted check engine light
- Factory style donut gasket: Available in a 65mm fitment for the stock exhaust and 80mm fitment to accomodate your CorkSport or other aftermarket cat-back exhaust *Installation of the CorkSport Downpipe with High-Flow Cat replaces the downpipe and racepipe.
*Installation of the downpipe without the high-flow catalyst option will activate CEL on 2010+ models and is not legal for street use.
*Catted Downpipe Option is not available to California residents
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.