Get added power and upgrade the look of your 2013+ Mazda CX5 with the CorkSport Power Series Axle Back Exhaust
.With the release of the 2013 Mazda CX-5, Mazda had pushed the Kodo design language into new territories. Suddenly the market had a crossover vehicle with the handling and style of a Mazda. As a completely new vehicle the engineers at CorkSport were given free reign to design an axle back exhaust in the best way fitting to the graceful design of the CX-5. As always, the CorkSport Mazda CX-5 exhaust is constructed from T-304 stainless steel and is TIG welded with precision laser cut flanges and features full mandrel bending to eliminate any possible flow restrictions.The CorkSport Advantage:
The CX5 Axle Back Exhaust will only work with gas/petrol models. It will not work on diesel models.Disclaimer: NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) in the cabin of your vehicle will be slightly increased by the installation of this exhaust, especially on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
- Stainless Steel T304 construction with 90mm stainless tips for corrosion resistance and a clean stylish look.
- Mandrel bent, true 60.5mm piping for increased flow and more power from your engine
- Save 8lbs over the stock exhaust.
- 7+ horsepower gain over the stock exhaust.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware and knowledgeable telephone support
Six Months No Interest Financing on Purchases over $199!
Corksport understands that you may be ready to outfit your entire car with CorkSport Mazda Performance products, but want to use an alternative method of payment. Not to worry, we have a solution for you.
for all the details of our Financing Options.