Get added power and upgrade the look of your 2013+ Mazda CX5 with the CorkSport Power Series Axle Back Exhaust
.With the release of the 2013 Mazda CX-5, Mazda had pushed the Kodo design language into new territories. Suddenly the market had a crossover vehicle with the handling and style of a Mazda. As a completely new vehicle the engineers at CorkSport were given free reign to design an axle back exhaust in the best way fitting to the graceful design of the CX-5. As always, the CorkSport Mazda CX5 exhaust is constructed from T-304 stainless steel and is TIG welded with precision laser cut flanges and features full mandrel bending to eliminate any possible flow restrictions.The CorkSport Advantage:
The CX5 Axle Back Exhaust will only work with gas/petrol models. It will not work on diesel models.Disclaimer: NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) in the cabin of your vehicle will be slightly increased by the installation of this exhaust, especially on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
- Stainless Steel T304 construction with 90mm stainless tips for corrosion resistance and a clean stylish look.
- Mandrel bent, true 60.5mm piping for increased flow and more power from your engine
- Save 8lbs over the stock exhaust.
- 7+ horsepower gain over the stock exhaust.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware and knowledgeable telephone support
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.