CorkSport's front strut tower bar for 2014-2018 Mazda 3 and Mazda 6 increases the torsional stiffness of the chassis front end to improve driving feedback and response. Despite what many think, the front tower bar is not for appearance only. It advances the handling and stability of your car when you take a hard corner and body roll in general. Decrease the stress on your car's suspension and boost traction by adding our cost effective strut bar. You'll certainly feel the difference.
Pair it with our rear sway bar for optimal handling. Share your experience with the CorkSport community by adding a review.
The CorkSport AdvantageMaterial:
We created the strut tower bar out of 2024-T4 aluminum for Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. It not only provides excellent strength, but is also lightweight and durable. Hardware:
T304 stainless steel hardware for securing the bar to the bracket, for long-lasting looks and corrosion resistance. Finish:
Polished aluminum strut bar for great looks with the stylish CorkSport logo plate.
- Fits all engines: Works with the 2.5. 2.0 SkyActiv petrol models and 2.2 SkyActiv Diesel.
- Utilizes factory mounting points: Easily installs to factory mounting points with four bolts making installation a breeze.
- Extruded chambered bar design: Providing a double strength design over a standard tower bar.
- Engineered in the USA: Designed and engineered in Vancouver, Washington.
- CorkSport service and support: Includes a 2-year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, and all necessary strut bar parts. We provide knowledgeable telephone support at 360-260-2675.
How To Install CorkSport's Front Strut Tower Bar In Your Mazda3 Or Mazda6
It will take you between 15-45 minutes to install your front strut bar. Follow our easy installation instructions to enhance your handling.
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.