Gain more horsepower and torque with CorkSport's 2014-2018 Mazda 3 cat back exhaust system for Sedans and Hatchbacks. Create a free-flowing system without restrictions. Our optional polyurethane exhaust hangers give your ride that extra level of detail you're seeking, while better controlling the exhaust movement as you tear up a country road.
Write a review to share your feedback on the enhanced sound of your 2014-2018 Mazda 3 exhaust.
The CorkSport Advantage
Material: T304 stainless steel is used for all the exhaust components for a long-lasting look and corrosion resistance.
Pipe: Polished true 60.5mm, CNC mandrel bent pipe for the best performance and an exact fit.
TIG welded: Precision TIG welding offers long-lasting durability and a lighter weight for the Mazda3 cat-back exhaust.
- Pipe: Polished true 65mm, CNC mandrel bent pipe for the best performance and a perfect fit.
- Flanges: 7/16-inch thick CNC, laser cut flanges designed and engineered for durability and warping resistance.
- Tips: Polished 90mm, dual-wall constructed tip that looks strong and professional with TIG welded badge.
- High-flow performance resonator: The straight-through design of the resonator reduces in-cab drone without sacrificing performance. It sounds aggressive, but not obnoxious like other aftermarket exhaust systems.
- Performance and Style: Gain around 5 hp for the 2.0L and 10 hp for the 2.5L models while also having a great looking exhaust!
- Engineered in the USA: Designed and Engineered in Vancouver, Washington.
- Fits all models: Works will both manual and automatic transmission gas powered Mazda 3s.
- CorkSport service and support: Includes a 2-year limited warranty, full-color installation instructions, and all necessary gaskets and hardware. We provide knowledgeable telephone support at 360-260-2675.
WARNING: The use of the Mazda 3 Cat-Back exhaust will replace your factory secondary catalytic converter. No Check Engine Lights (CEL) will be thrown, but removing the catalytic converter can be illegal, check with your local emissions authorities."
How To Install A CorkSport 2014+ Mazda 3 Cat-Back Exhaust for Sedans and Hatchbacks
It will take you two hours to install the CorkSport Mazda3 Exhaust with our easy-to-use instructions.
2 Hour Install
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.