Track tested and racer approved, the CorkSport MX5 Sport Springs are a perfect match for your daily driven MX-5 Miata. The CorkSport Sport Springs give the MX-5 an aggressive look without sacrificing functionality or ride quality. #ZoomZoom!
Check out the installation instructions below. Share your performance review with the CorkSport community once installed!
The CorkSport Advantage
Track Tested, Racer Approved
Multiple spring rates were tested at Portland International Raceway to determine the best spring rate and front/rear combination that enhances the Miata's driving experience while maintaining a comfortable daily driver.
The CorkSport Sport Springs provide a drop of 1.6” Front and 1.1” Rear. This provides an aggressive look without worrying about every speedbump and parking lot entrance.
You might even notice a slight forward “rake”. This was by design so that the car sits level with two occupants.
Designed to work with the OEM Standard model and Club model struts.
- OEM: 2.40 Kg/mm Front & 1.20 Kg/mm Rear
- CorkSport: 2.70 Kg/mm Front & 1.90 Kg/mm Rear
- Increase: 13% Front & 58% Rear
- Compatible with: 2016+ Mazda Miata MX-5 sport, grand touring, and club models.
- Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance.
- Designed & Developed in America: CorkSport Mazda Performance is resides in Vancouver, Washington and is located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- CorkSport Service & Support: 2 year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all necessary components, and knowledgeable telephone support at (360) 260-2675.
How To Install Your CorkSport Sport Springs
It will take you three hours to install the CorkSport Sport Springs with our easy-to-use instructions.
3 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.