Give your car the performance appearance and edge you have been looking for with the CorkSport Lowering Springs.
By reducing ride height approximately 1.5" in the front and 2.0" in the rear, adding the CorkSport Lowering Springs to your Mazda 2 will result in a much better experience in daily and spirited driving. With the CorkSport lowering springs your Mazda 2 will gain much better turn-in, quicker transitioning, and a much better look all while maintaining a much improved ride. The CorkSport Advantage:
- Lower your car by approx. 1.5" front and 2.0" rear for improved handling and less wheel gap (lowest safe springs on the market)
- Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance
- OEM finish to ensure lasting durability and rust protection
- Average 25% increased spring rate over stock spring rate
- Backed by CorkSport limited two-year warranty
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support