Drift circuit style in a street exhaust that defines the CorkSport Drift Exhaust System for the 90-97 Mazda Miata.
This System is not for the faint of heart in sound or style. The Miata Drift Exhaust has a pronounced roadster sound combined with the angle exit of the rear muffler that speaks Mazda performance. The CorkSport drift exhaust weighs in a t 14.5 lbs and comes with an extra 02 bung for OBDII emissions vehicles.The CorkSport Advantage:
- Polished 304 stainless steel pipingfor corrosion resistance and reduced heat transfer
- Mandrel bent for a smooth exhaust flow and solid power increases
- TIG Welds for a stronger more seamless connection
- CorkSport Urethane Exhaust Hangers: Keep the exhaust in the correct location during spirited driving
- OBDII emissions safe: Comes with an extra O2 bung for OBDII emissions vehicles
- Includes Silencer: Keep it quiet when needed with the included silencer, or let those sounds out by removing it.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
Please note: The CorkSport Miata Drift Exhaust uses 2.5” ID pipe and requires modifications to the stock rear tow hook for clearance. Cars that have low suspension settings can experience road clearance problems with the front resonator on the exhaust system.
How To Install Your CorkSport Miata Drift Exhaust
It will take you two hours to install the Miata Drift Exhaust with our easy-to-use instructions.
2 Hour Install Time
Looking to finance your parts purchase and want to get 6 months NO interest on any purchase over $199? Click on the image above for more details.