Engineered for a comfortable ride, while still maintaining handling, performance and quality, the CorkSport Coilover Suspension Kit
allows you to create a finely-tuned suspension system and aggressive stance on your Mazdaspeed 3 or Mazda 3. This suspension system features 15-way adjustable dampening settings and full length adjustment to meet every driver’s handling desires. Pillowball mounts and adjustable front camber plates are included to further improve steering response.
The CorkSport Advantage
- Lightweight: 45mm inverted, gas-filled dampers in the front to minimize unsprung weight, reduce side loading, and increase efficiency.
- Easy to adjust: Adjustable ride height from -.8" to -2.5".
OEM locations are preserved for ease of install.
15 levels of adjustable damper strength:
With easy adjustment to move from daily driving to the track.
Included camber plates:
Don't pay extra for camber plates. These precision-machined camber plates are made from 6061-T6 aluminum and are durable enough for any track.
Rear height adjustment:
Unique, easy to use rear height adjustment. Jack the back up for drag racing, lower it for the track, or slam it for a show. It can all be done easily.
Vulcanized rear shock mount will last longer than other designs.
- Linear rate spring: In the fronts with helper springs for a more comfortable ride. Manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with cool bend process. It gives the spring strong tensile strength, while offering precision down to 10/100th of a kg.
- 8k spring rate on fronts and progressive rears for improved steering control and handling.
- Fully rebuildable: Making them a complete long-term solution.
- Fully tested: Every damper is tested for compression and rebound.
- CorkSport service and support: Receive a 2-year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support at 360-260-2675.
Install time 3/5 Difficulty 2 year warranty No CEL